Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Posted by Admin on June, 17, 2022
The agricultural industry in India is flourishing rapidly with modern science and technology. Farmers use modern equipment to produce agro-based products. Many agricultural products are a product that is obtained from agriculture. Agricultural products are obtained from animals, plants, and microorganisms.
Brown potato is a special agricultural product with dark brown skin and many eyes. The flesh of brown potato is dry, soft, and white. This brown potato is useful for unique cooking such as baking, French fries, and mashing.
Due to its large size, brown potato is perfect for French fries and healthy potato chips. The thick skin of this potato is deliciously crispy when roasted or baked. Their fluffy mash is unique and tasty. Authentic fresh brown potato exporters India provides good quality potatoes.
For the agro-based product production, farmers should consider the following steps while planting the brown potatoes-
1. Determine the last expected spring frost date in your area. Try to plant the brown potatoes about 21 days before that date.
2. Cultivate your planting area to break up any hard soil. Keep your rows about 3 feet apart. Brown potatoes require a good drainage system to lose soil with plenty of organic substances.
3. Try to mix the soil with a nitrogen-rich fertiliser. It makes the soil fertile to produce good quality brown potatoes.
4. You can purchase certified brown potato seed from a local gardener. Cut the potatoes into 4 pieces to store them in a dark and humid place.
5. Plant each potato piece about 3 inches deep with the sprouts pointing up. Space your potato pieces about 12 inches.
Large-sized brown potato can last for a few weeks if you follow the proper steps-
• Try to choose brown potatoes that are in good condition. Check the sprouts, mould, and softening of the potato.
• Consider that the container of the potatoes is well ventilated. Cardboard boxes, baskets, and paper bags are suitable for storing brown potatoes. Do not store the brown potatoes in plastic bags.
• Try to store the brown potato in a cool and dark place. Make sure that the place is properly humid. An unheated basement and pantry are an ideal option for storing brown potatoes.
• A single bad potato can ruin the whole box. Be conscious of the potatoes' quality. Monitor them regularly. Sprouting potatoes are perfect for keeping them for a long period.
When you decide to choose a fresh brown potato exporter, India always considers the following factors-
• Try to buy healthy potatoes that are an excellent source of vitamin C and vitamin B6. Potatoes provide carbohydrates and potassium that give you adequate energy.
• Try to choose the potatoes that are firm and fresh with sprouts.
• Avoid potatoes with wrinkled skins and soft dark areas
Try to consider these factors while buying and storing brown potatoes. It can help you get the best quality brown potatoes at an affordable price.
This entry was posted on June, 17, 2022 at 13 : 05 pm and is filed under Brown Potatoes. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.